I am passionate about museums as spaces for collaboration. Because I have one foot in conservation biology and another in art, I am especially interested in bringing artists and scientists together to generate new, integrative knowledge.
For an example of what this might look like, see Naturehood.
- Citizen science
- Conservation biology
- Urban ecology, especially of birds
- Environmentally-engaged and social art practices
- Gallery assistant at the Minnesota State Fair Fine Arts Exhibition, 2018
- Ornithology Collections Intern at Bell Museum of Natural History, May-October 2016
- Education staff at Walker Art Center, September 2008-October 2014
- MSc. in Conservation Biology with minor in Museum Studies, University of Minnesota, 2018
- BA in Biology and Fine Art, St. Olaf College, 1999